October 4, 2012
Stefan has asked me to answer your questions and told me that you are using Polyboard Lite.
Please note that Polyboard Lite [EDIT: does not] allow you to use structures and both hanging rails and dynamic changing of drawer heights use structure features.
Panel structures are extensively used in Quick Design libraries so using many Quick Design functions will not work with Polyboard Lite.
In Lite, to simulate a hanging rail in Lite you can use a shelf that is set back from the front and back of the cabinet. This has the disadvantage that the shelf/hanging rail will vary in width as the cabinet depth changes. The hanging rail length will also not appear in the cutting lists as a bar materials.
To set up a block drawer with different heights in Polyboard Lite you must first place nil shelves and insert the drawers in the resulting volumes.
To add sliding, or any other type of doors across several volumes, click 3 times into a volume, this will select all the volumes in the cabinet and if you place a door it will cover all the volumes selected.
The simplest way to print a cutting list is to use the File>Print command.
By default this will print the drawing and cutting lists. If you only want to print the cutting list use the Print Setup option and only tick the cutting lists.
Hope this is helpful.
July 17, 2017
Thanks for your mail. I'm still having a problem with the rail as well as sliding doors.
- For the rail, I am unable to activate "Apply library structure"
- For the sliding doors, my cabinet has 5 to 6 divisions. When I select volume, I am only able to fit in a door for selected area. I wish to have 2 sliding doors for whole cabinet.
I also need to know, how to print cutting lists.
November 8, 2013
Here's a link to the Quick Design advanced videos page, there are videos there on hanging rails and sliding doors:
We've also got a new video not yet published that shows how to add hanging rails as part of it:
I will ask my colleague to answer your question about the drawers.
July 17, 2017
Thank you for the message. I've been working on attached cabinet. I need help with the following:
1) How possible is it do add a hanging rail? I only need a 3D pic to illustrate to my clients position of hanging.
2) As you can see, I have three drawers per row (all equal sizes) I would like to have the top two drawers shorter in depth and the bottom drawer to be the deepest. eg top two can be about 200mm depth and bottom 400mm.
3) I would like to add sliding doors for the cabinet.
November 8, 2013
As discussed by email, this general request is not covered in your Premium Support. You will have to order a training or support pack from this page for us to help you:
If you have a specific question, please watch the video tutorials or ask here and we'll help you.
If we cannot help you that way, then we can look at setting up a mini TeamViewer session (max 15 mins). These short TV sessions look at a particular issue. They are not to provide training.
Thanks for your understanding
(I've also moved your message to a new thread, please start a new topic/thread for each query you have)