What’s the difference between free and paid versions of our software?
PolyBoard and StairDesigner
For both PolyBoard and StairDesigner, the free/demo version has the same functionality as the full version except for manufacturing output.
You can design and optimise your projects, control feasibility and show off your projects in 3D but you cannot print or export cutting lists, plans and manufacturing files.
You can buy the software which comes with this functionality integrated, but you don’t have to.
See the article How do I get manufacturing documents from PolyBoard and StairDesigner? for your options.
OptiCut and OptiNest
You can download the demo versions of OptiCut, OptiNest and CalepiLight to test out all the functionality. They will output optimized files but these will not include all the information required for manufacturing. Please request a sample cutting list or nesting output to test in your workshop.
- Do PolyBoard and StairDesigner come with libraries and models?
- Will PolyBoard and StairDesigner connect to nesting CNC Machines?
- Will PolyBoard integrate with cutting optimisation software?
- How can I test the software on my CNC machine?
- Does your software work in metric and imperial units?
- What languages is your software available in?