Do PolyBoard and StairDesigner come with libraries and models?
We have lots of example cabinets, furniture and stairs available for downloading from our Quick Design libraries, and we’re adding new resources all the time.
The libraries include a large range of hardware, pre-configured drawers (for PolyBoard) and many other assembly details plus a range of materials to chose from.
You can use the pre-configured library elements, or add and modify as you wish.
If you need a specific model or library element that isn’t available, we have an on demand service you can access via our forum.
If you are a professional, we advise you set up your own custom library and set of models which allows you to design and manufacture new projects incredibly fast. We can also help you with a full custom set up.
Hardware suppliers stocked in PolyBoard’s Quick Design libraries include:
- Will PolyBoard and StairDesigner connect to nesting CNC Machines?
- Will PolyBoard integrate with cutting optimisation software?
- How can I test the software on my CNC machine?
- Does your software work in metric and imperial units?
- What languages is your software available in?
- How do I get manufacturing documents from PolyBoard and StairDesigner?