How do I get manufacturing documents from PolyBoard and StairDesigner?
Once you have designed your project with the free version of PolyBoard or StairDesigner you have 2 ways to get the cutting lists and plans to build your project.
1. Buy the software
If you make furniture or stairs regularly you can buy a full version of our software. We will send you an activation code for your existing free version that gives you access to all functionality.
Rest assured, you will be able to continue working on your projects without loosing any data.
2. Use our CabinetFile or StairFile services
Just upload your design file from the free version of the software to the forum and we’ll send you back all the documents to manufacture your project. These services are free of charge to Premium Support subscribers, so you’ll also get access to expert advice to help you with the design and build.
These services are ideal for the occasional project where it doesn’t really make sense to buy the software.
- Do PolyBoard and StairDesigner come with libraries and models?
- Will PolyBoard and StairDesigner connect to nesting CNC Machines?
- Will PolyBoard integrate with cutting optimisation software?
- How can I test the software on my CNC machine?
- Does your software work in metric and imperial units?
- What languages is your software available in?