PolyBoard has been created as a design to manufacturing solution. It offers instant access to all manufacturing output which is dynamically updated as you design.
We have detailed advice on the output options in the Help Centre here:
Examples of the available output are available here:
Manufacturing output options
Here’s a simple overview of what’s available:
Sorted by cabinet or material, also available as a configurable csv file.
Part by part plans
Plans of every part available for printing including machining coordinates and cut angles.
Fully dimensioned isometric, plan and cut through views of individual cabinets and complete room layouts.
Highly customisable including barcode options.
- Textured and wireframe views
- Add shadows and other lighting effects
- Rotate to any angle
- Zoom in and out
Cost and material usage report
Including panel, bar and edging materials used, hardware and machining costs.
3D DXF and 3DS output
For import to CAD software.
- Files of every part in industry-standard 2D DXF format, compatible with all CNC software
- Additional native file format CNC output for a range of popular CNC brands
- Multi post-processor feature to split CNC output across different machines
For bulk manufacture from your model library.
Seamless integration with OptiCut and OptiNest
For cutting and nesting optimisation respectively.
Highly customisable output for your ERP solution.
Details of all hardware used in your project, exported as a .txt file.