The woodwork industry is modernising fast. If they haven’t already, successful business are actively planning to invest in a CNC based production process.
With our background firmly rooted in this industry, we’ve developed a unique out-of-the-box CNC solution. The focus is small to medium woodworkers manufacturing custom projects.
What makes the configuration so special…
- It’s the only solution on the market that covers your entire manufacturing process
- You won’t be left footing the bill for a CNC with no design software to go with it
- Or asking for help with your software/CNC integration and being told it’s somebody else’s problem
We are delighted to have officially partnered with Maxicam to be able to offer you this comprehensive solution including:
- 3 axis MAXI-M3 CNC with auto tool changer, excellent vacuum and dust collection
- Fully integrated suite of design, optimisation and CAM Software: Polyboard/StairDesigner, OptiNest and VCarve
- Specialist woodwork tool pack and hardware
- Comprehensive support and training for the entire configuration
Prices from £39,400
That’s as low as £180 per week with one of our finance packages
So as soon as you’ve taken your site dimensions, you can complete your design in Polyboard (cabinetry and other furniture), or StairDesigner. Unlike CAD, the software is parametric so much faster and less error prone.
You then output the design to OptiNest which nests the parts panel by panel to minimise material waste. OptiNest send this information along with all machining details to VCarve to produce the actual code to run the machine. Once you’ve got your design, this whole process takes a few minutes at most.
Because the MAXI-M3 is a nesting CNC, the parts are cut and machined in one operation and are ready for easy assembly (no need to cut the parts beforehand with a saw).
Please get in touch to arrange a demonstration at Maxicam’s London showroom.
Click here to find out more about our wood CNC machine offers.
Coming soon, more details on Nest-Fix, our innovative nesting hardware solution, ideal for this type of manufacturing…
Thanks very much for reading,
The Wood Designer team