Polyboard 6 is the new version of Polyboard which will be officially releasing next month.
This new version is an extension of version 5 and includes many new features, based on frequently requested functionality. All new features have been extensively tested in a live environment and are now ready for release.
Here are just some of the new features in Polyboard 6:
- DXF import of cabinet plans and room layouts for easy set up of complex shapes
- Drawers with inclined sides, edit the side of your furniture and the drawers are automatically updated too
- Part numbering to help organise your cutting lists, manufacturing and assembly
- The possibility to create unlimited part types with specific names and characteristics
- Sliding doors can now be set up as exterior doors, hung in front of your furniture
- A whole range of updated hardware features to make the process even more flexible
- New 3D presentation functions for your clients or assembly team
All designed to make Polyboard more powerful, faster, easier and more accurate than ever.
and we are not stopping here………
Over the next months, our development team will continue to add new features. As with previous versions, all intermediate updates e.g. 6.01 to 6.02 will be free for all our Polyboard 6 customers.
We’ve put together a list of some of the features in the attached document for you to explore. For some of those, we’ve also added a link on the page to a video to show you how it works in more depth.
We will keep updating this document and adding videos as new features become available ;
Click below to view and download:
Polyboard 6 New Features Download
Note that projects made with v5 can be loaded into v6 but once saved by v6 you will not be able to read them in v5.
We will be announcing the official release of Polyboard 6 in March, along with special offers for current and new Polyboard customers.
For our existing Polyboard customers we are actually offering a special Pre-Launch update package…up to 29th February…prices will be going up in March so…
Please contact us if you would like to know more.
And keep checking our blog and newsletters for the latest updates, news and offers.
Thanks for reading!
If you’d like to take a look at Polyboard 6, it is now available for download from the Members Area.
We have also updated, added to and improved our Quick Design libraries which are fully compatible with v6. They are now included in the installation files. If you downloaded and installed v6 before our libraries were included you can also install them manually, again from the Members Area.
5 replies to "Polyboard 6 New Features"