A wealth of training resources
at your fingertips
We have literally 100s of tutorials, eBooks, guides, templates and libraries to help you. If we don't have what you need, we'll do our best to create it.
Simple to follow software training to get you up and running in no time
Project planning guidance, advanced design and workshop techniques, and much more...
From our basic core training to specialist skills and techniques...
- Add shelves, uprights, drawers, doors, slopes and boxing, shaped panels, plinths and worktops
- Manage complex projects with multiple units and make accurate modifications
- Incorporate hardware fittings and graphical enhancements
- Step, string, newel post, handrail, landings and banister set up
- Calculate the correct stair specifications to meet building regulations
- Curved handrails and strings, veneers and our own horizontal laminates technique
Plus a huge range of documentation, templates and software resources...
- Furniture and stair eBooks detailing planning, design preliminaries, choice of materials
- Written manuals, tutorials and quick start guides
- Templates to slot straight in to your software so you can get started even faster
- Advice on the best tools to use, or replace with a jig
- A textures library with walk through videos to enhance the presentation of your projects
- Manufacturing methods for you to use as is or to modify to your exact workflow specifications