January 20, 2017
Sorry for the reply so late, I don't know why your message was not processed
In Project Mode, you can set Partial views with a cut plan
in clipping plane you can select what Polyboard needs to do
example with cut and ignore
For dimensions, you can set your own, by option Customized Dimension
In tandem with the development team I'll propose if we can:
- have access to an option for shortening/adjusting dimension projection lines
- have the possibility of adding an option of a relationship with the cabinet materials on which it is applied, perhaps by calling the material sub-method for the additional component countertops, covers and fillers
December 2, 2019
Below is a list of features that would be very helpful. Either they are not in the program or I have not worked out how to do it??
- Hiding or turning on or off layers in project mode. eg - hiding the countertop in top view to work with cabinets below.
- Moving and resizing dimensions
- Shortening/adjusting dimension projection lines
- Cover panels to automatically match the facade material. Have a tick box to go to floor or not.
The following users say thank you to Jason Kath for this useful post:Ryno Tucker, Kerf Works